St. Louis CITY, Missouri

Correlations

St. Louis Area

Race

Gender by Race

Income

Black Edu.

White Edu.

Step Children

St. Louis CITY

Crime

STDs

Data

Correlate Home

HOME

After much debate about my zip codes and the city limits of St. Louis, I decided to so a bit of investigating. I found out that the city of St. Louis only consisted of 18 zip codes with many other zip codes partially in St. Louis City and St. Louis County, which is the surrounding area. I decided to primarily focus on the city right in the middle of my project but there was little to no information out there that covered a cumulative span. I found a study from the St. Louis city health department that covered a three year period spanning from 1999 – 2001 which could be very helpful for the other areas that I wanted to study that were central to the city of St. Louis, such as crime rate and STD rates. The population of this area alone is 337,173 and the average AIDS rate is 45.4, over the three year period, 1999 -2001.

Below are the maps of the AIDS rate and the total population for specifically the city limits inclusive of 18 zip codes. This data is from a three study, 1999 - 2001, completed by the St. Louis City Department of Health.