Civilian against Cloning

What's the big deal?? Who are we trying to kid? Here we are talking about bringing back the largest animals that ever walked the planet, including T. rex? Doesn't planet Earth already have enough problems? You name it, there's no shortage of "bad news" out there no matter the info media platform you check - and, boy, are those Judges going to get an earful. We can't even feed all the starving people in the world never mind a bunch of cloned dinosaurs. What kind of world will we be leaving our children if, in addition to everything else, they have to deal with extinct forms of life brought back from the past? Ok, ok, calm down; it's true, the one thing you learned at Colgate is to dream big and pursue your passions. Everyone said: "take the time to figure out if you could be absolutely one thing just for a day, what would you be? - and then Go.Do.It!" Hmmm…would you be a race car driver? A talk show host? The world's best stay-at-home mom or dad? Wow, won't your fellow Colgate alums be impressed to hear what career you've pursued and why that allows you to speak out against dino cloning! Everyone seems to be worried about science unleashing uncontrollable, violent forces into society, and I plan to point out exactly how I can relate to that in my post-Colgate life! Hasn't anyone thought about all of the HUGE worries that a person like me, a non-scientist pursuing an otherwise really fun life after Colgate, would experience by sharing my world with cloned dinosaurs (hello!)? Ok, ok, I get it - scientific research on cloning isn't necessarily a bad thing, we just have to be careful about….well, about what, exactly? What the heck is wrong with you people: giving dinos a second chance at re-inhabiting planet Earth just when we're facing our first mid-life crisis! Are you kidding me? Oh my heavens, you plan to say loudly and clearly in court that under no circumstances would a person with my interests and passions ever (and I mean ever) vote for dinosaur cloning!

For recommended articles and websites
Please go to Leads and Sources