Professor Harpp & Sarah Kunze
Sarah's contact info:
office: 4th floor ITS Suite
Discussion of Web Portfolio and reviewing Examples from past years
- Students will learn how to access and navigate the site in FrontPage
Students will learn how to edit template and create new pages
Students will upload documents, graphics, files to their web spaces
- Students will create links to their documents.
Here is the path to your webspace:
FrontPage Help: Click here for Microsoft's FrontPage Help, a very useful site.
Free Backgrounds: Click here for free background textures
Other Free Web graphics: Click here for more freeware graphics, buttons, etc.
- To link to an included page: click on Insert > Web Component > Included Content > Page and then navigate to the page you created that you want to be placed into the table cell.
- To create new pages, simply copy an existing page, paste into the folder view and then rename. Create a link on your menu page and link to the newly created page.
- Stretch background images instead of tiling - after adding background picture, right-click Table Properties > Style > Format > Border > Shading Tab > select No Repeat option next to Repeat.